Mechanical Servicing & Repairs
Commercial Fleet Maintenance
With our team of fully qualified heavy vehicle mechanics and specialist mechanical equipment we can cater for your vehicles needs including servicing, breakdown repairs and routine inspections to ensure your commercial vehicle keeps moving.
RSA 13 Week Inspections & Pre CVRT Test Inspections
Our commercial vehicle inspection reports are carried out by qualified heavy goods vehicle mechanics and include the following:
- Pit inspection of brake components and vehicle underbody
- Shaker plate + pit jacking inspection of steering and suspension components
- Visual walk around inspection of vehicle including lighting, bodywork & driver visibility
- Inspection of engine and drivetrain, including oil and coolant levels, leaks etc.
- Interior cab inspection, including safety restraint system and vehicle warning indicators
Inspection Prices (excluding VAT)
|Vehicle||12 Week & Pre CVRT Inspection|
|Light Goods Vehicle (van/4x4)||€50|
|HGV under 12000kg||€70|
|HGV 2 axle, over 12000kg||€80|
|HGV 3 axle||€90|
- Mechanical repairs and servicing
- Wheel alignment
- We conduct computerised suspension wheel alignment for passenger & commercial vehicles. This includes the setting of steering angles such as Toe, Camber & Steering Wheel re-alignment etc.
Wheel Alignment Price List (excluding VAT):
|LGV’s & 4x4’s||€60|
|HGV,s & Buses||€200 for first axle, 100 for additional axles|
Air Conditioning Recharging
We provide an air conditioning recharge service for vehicles fitted with both R134a and PAG R1234 gas systems. As your vehicle ages, air conditioning gas escapes from the system which leads to poor performance of the ac system.
A recharge consists of a qualified air conditioning technician:
- vacuum testing and inserting a dye in the AC system to check for leaks
- Inspecting AC compressor and serpentine belt for faults
- Recharging Air Con and lubrication oil to manufacturers specification
- Testing the performance of the system after recharge
- Providing a printout of the pre and post recharge quantities
R134a gas is present on vehicles manufactured before 2014.
Recharge your car's air conditioning for 60 euros for R134a.
PAG R1234 is present on new vehicles post 2014. This gas is more environmentally friendly than R134a but is a much more expensive gas. Prices for this recharge are available on request.